The XVWeb Interop is a term used for the 2 components that enable the ability for users to interact with the capture program from the XVWeb image view screen.
A brief summary can also be found here in the XVWeb users guide (Page 8).
- Internet browser in use must be Firefox, Edge, or Chrome
- Internet browser fully up to date
- XVCapture/DCV (or rebrand) installed on the computer or local network share
- User Privilege: 'Capture / Import'
How to Check if it is installed
- Log in to your XVWeb site.
- Look in the upper right to verify if it is currently installed
How to Install it
- Click the colored dot in the upper right next to your username.
- Install both the browser extension and XVWeb Bridge components
- Refresh your browser and verify the dot has turned green
How to Use it
From the view images screen there will be 4 new options on the right hand toolbar
Select one of the options to immediately proceed to capture images for your open patient or select Apps to just open the capture program.
Article Version 1.0 2021.7.8