Depending on when you are seeing this issue, there could be one of two settings causing a progression/layout to display as a grid instead of anatomically. Below are quick-links for the two areas where you may encounter this issue within XrayVision DCV or XVCapture, and clicking on the appropriate link will display to the steps necessary for returning the progression to displaying anatomically.
Grid Display During Progression CAPTURE
- An example of a 4 Bite Wing progression displaying as a Grid instead of Anatomically during capture.
- This is most easily corrected when selecting the progression itself.
Open XVCapture/DCV and click on the Capture Images button.
- Select the patient to have images captured into (via bridge, the MRU list, or by manual entry) and click on Capture Images.
- If prompted, select the hardware to capture with.
- The Single Image Capture -OR- Progression Capture window should populate.
- Verify that the Display progression captures as layouts whenever possible checkbox in the lower left is checked.
- Once the progression is chosen, it should now populate in an anatomical view.
Grid Display During Progression VIEWING
- An example of a 4 Bite Wing progression displaying as a Grid instead of Anatomically during viewing.
- This is best corrected with a setting change.
If possible, open XVCapture/DCV as admin (right-click on the shortcut and click on Run as Administrator).
- Select Advanced User Tools, click on Preferences, and input the requested password (the default is AKRON)
- On the Interface tab, under Multiple Image Display Options, verify that Multiple Image Display is set to Display images grouped anatomically.
- Click OK to save the settings and return to the main XVCapture/DCV screen.
- Viewing the images again should populate an anatomical view.
Article Version 1.0 2020.08.20