If you have landed on this page, chances are you are looking for your imaging software within our Help Center and may be having difficulty. This may be due to the fact that our Help Center refers to the original Apteryx Branding of the software, and not to any branding that resellers may have used. Below is a list of Resellers, the brand names they chose for the software, and the Apteryx software those names refer to. The format is as follows (the Apteryx Name will link to the section of the Help Center with articles specifically for that product):
- Branded Name - Apteryx Name
If you would like to easily search this page, press CTRL + F on your keyboard to enter your browser's search function, then start typing in the name of your branded software name.
- Dentiray Capture - XVCapture
- CliniviewXV - XrayVision v3 < please refer to this article for known Windows 10 issues.
If referring to Cliniview 9, Cliniview 10, or Cliniview 11, these are not rebrands of Apteryx software and are solely the responsibility of KaVo support.
- Harmony - XrayVision
- InfoCarrier - DataGrabber
- Universal Integrator - DataGrabber
- DataLink - DataGrabber
- Dr. Suni - XVLite
- Prof. Suni - XrayVision v3 < please refer to this article for known Windows 10 issues.
- ImageXL - XrayVision
Article Version 1.0 2020.6.4