Whether it is because a patient changed their name, new patient information has been received, or a clerical error needs corrected, the following steps will help walk through the process for editing patient information within XVCapture and XrayVision DCV.
- Open XVCapture or DCV
- From the main window, select View Images
- Fill in the current information for the patient record, not the corrected/updated information. Then click Query For Images.
- Highlight the patient record to be updated in the results in the bottom half of the window by clicking on Name.
- Click on the icon of a red check mark on a sheet of paper at the bottom of the window.
- After accepting any prompts and allowing the software to load, the Edit Image Information window populates.
- Correct the main fields under Patient Information to match the patient record this is moving to (Patient ID, Patient Last Name, Patient First Name, Patient Birth Date, and Gender). Then click OK.
- If XVCapture or DCV is connected to the XVWeb service, the changes made in the previous steps will need to be manually forwarded to the XVWeb server. Navigate back to the main screen and click on the Forward Images button.
Article Version 1.1 2021.5.6