- On a PC with the program working, set that workstations settings as default.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to Server Location
- Copy the folder, navigate to local drive, and paste.
- Open the local folder, run the bridging program, set to automatically start at boot, and move the icon so it is always visible in the taskbar.
- From the local folder, right click on the executables, and send to desktop.
- Open program.
- Any prompts regarding default settings, click YES. If default prompt is missed, follow step 7. Otherwise, this install of the program is complete.
- Set the program to use the defaults set in Step 1.
Article Version 1.0 2019.11.1