Note: Prior to performing a server migration, please collect your registration number(s) by following our article on Finding Active Registration Numbers in XVCapture, then submit a ticket requesting those registration numbers get reactivated (the ticket should contain the registration numbers to be reset). Please submit the reactivation request at least 1 business day before performing the server migration.
- Copy XVCapture folder from old server to new server (either over network or through thumbdrive/flashdrive)
- Open Folder Properties
- Share Folder (Sharing Tab)
Click OK twice
- Edit Permissions (Security Tab)
- Type “everyone”
Click OK then Close
- Open Folder and Open Program
- Register Product
- *If office has multiple Reg Numbers, Check the box stating “I have additional registration numbers I would like to use* *Registration numbers require the hyphens* *Install ID is pre-populated*
- Click Get Activation Code, Click Done
- Read and Accept the EULA
- Checkbox stops this window from popping up in the future
- Change Local Shortcuts to match the new server path.
Article Version 1.1 2020.6.8