The following guide will cover instructions on how to export multiple sets of images at once.
1. Begin by navigating to Patient > Patient Utilities > Patient CD, DVD or Disk Options
If this option is greyed out:
- Download the CD burner at https://www.planetdds.com/product-updates/
- Select the dropdown
- Download and run the CD burner upgrader
2. Check the box for Export to directory and choose the export directory path. This is the location on your computer where the images will export to. After you have set this, hit 'OK'
3. Navigate to Patient > Patient Utilities > Create Patient CD, DVD or Disk for Multiple Patients
4. Select the patients records you would like to export and select OK.
5. The folders will be created with the images inside. By default the images will be in JPEG format.
Article Version 1.0 2021.05.14