Some extensions utilize an image holder for acquisitions. When capturing images, the images are populated inside of the holder, and the user must drag them into the appropriate tiles of the layout. The below steps outline how to toggle this on/off.
How to Toggle the Image Holder On or Off
- Begin by opening the main menu and selecting Advanced User tools > Preferences
- Input the password. By default the password is AKRON
- Once inside the preferences, select 'Imaging Extensions' on the left hand toolbar
- Click the red caret (>) next to Digital X-ray Image Capture and select the extension you wish to to toggle the image holder for.
- Uncheck the box if you wish to disable it. Check it to re-enable it.
Article Version 1.2 2021.05.17